Are you tired of paying too much in taxes? If you’re being audited by the IRS or have been audited in the past, RJT LAW can help you get on the right track so you can avoid overpaying taxes. We help with IRS audits, and maintain compliance with state and federal tax laws. At RJT LAW, here are some of the most common questions we answer:
- Is my business subject to income tax?
- What is my filing status if I operate as a Limited Liability Company (LLC)?
- Do I need to file a Nebraska partnership or S corporation return?
- How is my income taxed if I have business locations in states outside of Nebraska?
- What are net operating loss provisions?
- How do I report changes because of a federal amended return and audit?
- How do I request a time extension for filing my corporation income tax return?